Τρίτη 10 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

No more apples for you, I am afraid...

Q & A

How would you describe the September 10 (2013) Apple event?

Anticlimactic.

What about the iPhone 5S?

Anticlimactic.

Should i buy it?

Absolutely! Υou are a fanboy, aren't you?

If i am not a fanboy?

Go get the Galaxy Gear and a Galaxy S4.

The S4 is pig ugly. And plastic. I do not like it.

I know. I agree. Still, go get it if you want some real innovation on your wrist. (Charging twice a day may be mandatory, but you will be a pioneer!)

So what should i do?

I am not a shrink. Do whatever you want.

But my money is burning a hole in my pocket. What cellphone should i buy?

Go get the HTC One. Blue is great.

But i want a great camera. Can i have that on a smartphone?

Did you actually mean on a smartphone? If yes, the answer is yes. Go get the Sony DSC QX-100 lens and put it on your smartphone.

Uhmmmm, I actually meant in a smartphone. Is there something for me?

Yeap. It is called Nokia Lumia 1020. 41MP, Carl Zeiss, OIS, big hump in the back, you know the deal.

But it is a Windows Phone 8 phone. I don't really like the OS and where is Instagram?

I know. Can't have it all though.

But i want it all. iOS, great parameterisation options, best default tuning, slim body, great camera, fluid performance, affordable price, fingerprint sensor (NOT),...

Forget about it. Can't have that.

But i am following your blog so that you solve all my problems. Do something!

Ask Siri.

Didn't work.

There are 26 shrinks nearby. Do you want me to schedule an appointment with the one closest to your current location?

All i wanted was a great keynote and an iPhone 6 that would rock...

I know.  Me too.

So, i f i really must try hard enough to find the bright side of today's event, what is it?

Uhmmm. The iPhone 5C, actually. And the 64 bit A7 chip.

Is that all?

Yes.

I am unhappy/frustrated/in a bad shape.

Go get the Galaxy Gear.

Can i at least have an Apple?

Nuh, apples have gone bad.


Is that all?

Yes.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου